Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Tessa Gray
    Challenge you hope to raise, address or overcome: Post your challenge here
    16 October
    Public discussion Created by Tessa Gray

Soldering uLearn17 has now come and gone, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

In the spirit of keeping those vibes and thoughts alive, describe a challenge you hope to raise, address or overcome in your school/kura/CoL as a result of attending uLearn17?

Post your challenge (wero) here:

The biggest thing that challenged me was Ann Milne and Andrew Judd in evaluating my practice, attitude and vocabulary to see where my actions and language perpetuate the colonialist view of education and create inequity in my own and others practice and environment.

- By Denise Barrington
      • Denise Barrington
        By Denise Barrington
        Oct 18

The biggest thing that challenged me was Ann Milne and Andrew Judd in evaluating my practice, attitude and vocabulary to see where my actions and language perpetuate the colonialist view of education and create inequity in my own and others practice and environment.

Latest news
      • Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Aotearoa: why it's a good fit
        Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Aotearoa: why it's a good fit
        You've given us feedback in our survey that you'd like to see more support around meeting the diverse needs of learners. Universal Design for Learning (UDL) is an approach that can guide inclusive design and practices. Endorsed by the Ministry of Education, and now a major feature of...
      • Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Pipiri 2018
        Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Pipiri 2018
        Tēnā koutou, talofa lava, malo o lelei and welcome to our edSpace pānui mō te marama Pipiri, our monthly round-up for June 2018. If you're new to edSpace, please feel free to become a member and join in the discussions. Exciting times, we celebrated edSpace turning one this...
      • Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities
        Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities
        There are only 4 spaces available for the July intake of our online course Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities.  This 20-week, online programme explores how our school communities might better reflect our bicultural heritage and give mana to Te Tiriti o...
      Event calendar