Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Allanah King
    Strengthening Digital Technologies Roadshow Consultation Meetings
    31 July
    Public discussion Created by Allanah King

Here is a link to be able to register for the consultation meetings

http://www.conference.co.nz/moe17/other_events/digital_technologies/information

Here is a link to the consultation survey

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3628791/DT-HM-consultation

I made copious notes as well and can recommend that you find the time to attend one of the meetings.

Hmm, strange, one link goes to the technology website with the link to the video (see screenshot below) and the other link on the video image itself goes straight to the vimeo link (click view on Vimeo).

Technology online

- By Tessa Gray
      • Tessa Gray
        By Tessa Gray
        Sep 2

Hmm, strange, one link goes to the technology website with the link to the video (see screenshot below) and the other link on the video image itself goes straight to the vimeo link (click view on Vimeo).

Technology online

• Allanah King
          By Allanah King
          Sep 2

Sadly the video just links back to the registration site and doesn't lead to the video recording.

• Tessa Gray
            By Tessa Gray
            Aug 31

If you couldn't attend a consultation workshop for the new draft Digital Technologies | Hangarau Matihiko curriculum, here is a video recording of the session in Rotorua.

Digital technologies consultation workshop

If you did attend, what did you think?

• Allanah King
              By Allanah King
              Aug 3

Kia ora Dave,

I have moved up a lavender coloured box on the shared Google Doc for questions from the floor and their responses.

Maybe you could link or post further questions here for others to pose for discussion?

• Mister_Roberts
                By Mister_Roberts
                Aug 2

What I would like to see are the questions being raised at the consultations. The various regions  of NZACDITT members are awaiting responses as they are working on encouraging their communities to attend these workshops.  We created a handout of questions raised by the association that I have been circulating to the Lower Hutt community but I would love to hear what other communities are raising around the country.  

• Allanah King
                  By Allanah King
                  Aug 1

Thanks for this Tessa- they made paper versions of the PDFs available to us but I tried clicking on the links and they didn't work- a digital version will be so much more useful!!!

• Tessa Gray
                    By Tessa Gray
                    Aug 1

Thanks so much for kicking this kōrero off Allanah, really good timing for us all. I think it's invaluable that we discuss this with each other, especially those working in schools, so that we can clarify what is intended, as well as provide some valuable feedback for MoE.

Jane Armstrong has also shared the following resources with me, which might help as people attend the consultation workshops. I'm off to a local one tomorrow, so will feed back on this as well and add to the Google doc.

Thanks again Allanah - magic smiley

• Allanah King
                      By Allanah King
                      Jul 31

I have been making some shared Google notes during the leaders sessions. It may be of use to familiarise yourselves with some of the content.

Latest news
                    • Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Pipiri 2018
                      Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Pipiri 2018
                      Tēnā koutou, talofa lava, malo o lelei and welcome to our edSpace pānui mō te marama Pipiri, our monthly round-up for June 2018. If you're new to edSpace, please feel free to become a member and join in the discussions. Exciting times, we celebrated edSpace turning one this...
                    • Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities
                      Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities
                      There are only 4 spaces available for the July intake of our online course Te Whakamānawa - Culturally Responsive Practice in School Communities.  This 20-week, online programme explores how our school communities might better reflect our bicultural heritage and give mana to Te Tiriti o...
                    • Tēnei te Tira Hou | Culture of Change
                      Tēnei te Tira Hou | Culture of Change
                      Tēnei te Tira Hou | Culture of Change A day of interactive, deep experiential learning, designed to help you activate for sustainable, ecological change and build learning futures that everyone deserves. Taking place the day before uLearn18, Tēnei te Tira Hou | Culture of Change...
                    Event calendar