Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Renee Raroa
    Microsoft Kit - Digital Learning Experience
    1 August
    Public discussion Created by Renee Raroa

Know a school that might like to trial an awesome kit of windows devices for four weeks?

Check out what is on offer with the Digital Learning Experience. CORE has a kit of 30 hybrid pen-based devices and Office 365 learning activities structured around 21CLD and modern teaching and learning tools to lend out to schools. Call into the Makerspace playground at uLearn to see them in action.

Just one space left for term 4... get in touch if you have a school in mind!

Thanks, Allanah smiley

Let me know if this school would like any follow-up.

P.S. Searching for a notification by email function... guess it is just a matter of checking this space for notifications? Will ask in our facilitation weekly catch up.

- By Renee Raroa
      • Renee Raroa
        By Renee Raroa
        Aug 23

Thanks, Allanah smiley

Let me know if this school would like any follow-up.

P.S. Searching for a notification by email function... guess it is just a matter of checking this space for notifications? Will ask in our facilitation weekly catch up.

• Allanah King
          By Allanah King
          Aug 15

And again I never got a notification!!

The staff were very keen on the devices but we need one person to take up the offer specifically- I have reminded them via email tonight and will get back to you.

• Renee Raroa
            By Renee Raroa
            Aug 10

Kia ora Allanah,

How did the session go? Any takers? Let us know what you are looking for as next steps, skips, hops or jumps.

P.S. Yes, I will need to do another search through my notification settings as I have only just seen this response too :)

• Allanah King
              By Allanah King
              Aug 7

Mōrena Renee

I only just saw this reply- I think EdSpace is still a bit buggy in the way of notifications. The staff meeting is tomorrow so I will raise it then- fingers crossed.

• Renee Raroa
                By Renee Raroa
                Aug 4

Mōrena Allanah, 

Great news :) If you like I can make contact with them directly. Alternatively, you can pass on more info about the opportunity and see if they are keen first then let me know.

The kit is available Term 4, Weeks 2-5 or Weeks 7-10. They have first pick currently. Let me know and I can add them to the calendar :)

Further info to forward:

This Digital Learning Experience includes the provision of a class set of devices, technical support for setup of these devices for student use, professional training to assist teachers in the use of supplied teaching and learning materials which cover a three-week education course.

These courses are run by the teacher(s) with students and should be delivered in line with the school's success criteria. The focus for each week is:

• Collaboration with OneNote
                • Problem Solving with Office Mix
                • Skilled Communication through Integration of Technology in the Classroom

• Allanah King
                  By Allanah King
                  Aug 1

I know of a school who may be dead keen to have a set if devices for a month- when are they available and how do we go about booking them???

Latest news
                • LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace
                  LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace
                  LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace, 22 November, 3.45pm - 4.45pm   So you want to create or build a community group in edSpace? That’s great news! You’ve got an audience in mind - mentees, colleagues, school or learning community (CoL) and...
                • Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients!
                  Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients!
                  Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients! We are very excited to be able to support all these amazing projects! Dr Vince Ham eFellowship: - Julia Bevin, Paekakariki School - Hingangaroa Smith, Te Kura Māori o Porirua - Jacqueline Yoder, Linwood College - Bevan Holloway,...
                • Keynote video presentations
                  Keynote video presentations
                  We're bringing you the full uLearn17 keynote presentations as they become available via EDtalks. Why not share them with your staff and colleagues, or blog about them and share the messages wider... http://edspace.org.nz/pages/view/28770/keynote-video-presentations  
                Event calendar