Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Allanah King
    Writing Supports for Learners using O365
    1 August
    Public discussion Created by Allanah King

I am leading a staff meeting next week in an intermediate school on writing for students using O365 and other on line tools. What are the must share type advantages and practices that people think I should share in the O365 Suite???

Thank you team,

I just finished my second presentation showing teachers the joys of the Learning Tools and I even made a Sway to show them the possibilities of what kids might achieve.

- By Allanah King
      • Allanah King
        By Allanah King
        Sep 4

Thank you team,

I just finished my second presentation showing teachers the joys of the Learning Tools and I even made a Sway to show them the possibilities of what kids might achieve.

• Renee Raroa
          By Renee Raroa
          Sep 4

Kia ora Allanah,

Great to chat this afternoon. 

Here are links to the main kaupapa we talked about:

Looks like we agree with Bronwyn; OneNote & Sway were top picks :)

Renee.

• Bron Edmunds
            By Bron Edmunds
            Aug 30

Hi,

The two standouts for me....

The OneNote Class Notebook is pretty fabulous. Great for personalising learning for students (via classnote book addin) where you can send out flipped lessins etc to individual students. I like that you can embed in OneNote too and insert comments and video recordings (great for feedback) easily. So much you can do. This link might help - https://sway.com/rq8btwPwKTUfRZ2F

Sway is also great as an easy presentation tool.

Of course, the standard Word and PowerPoint on line are also grwat for indivdual writing, collaborative writing and providing feedback comments.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
            Bronwyn

• Allanah King
              By Allanah King
              Aug 15

Thank you Philippa

I even even re-joined the Microsoft community- I am already badged. Back in the day I was a finalist for the Microsoft Innovator Award but I have somewhat let my Microsoft-ness slide.

• Philippa
                By Philippa
                Aug 11

I'm not sure whether this is of use (or timely...) but I spied this on Twitter last night: http://stevenpayne.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Office-365-Education-Essentials-Aug-2017.pdf ??

Latest news
              • LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace
                LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace
                LIVE WEBINAR: Facilitating groups in edSpace, 22 November, 3.45pm - 4.45pm   So you want to create or build a community group in edSpace? That’s great news! You’ve got an audience in mind - mentees, colleagues, school or learning community (CoL) and...
              • Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients!
                Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients!
                Congratulations to CORE’s 2018 grants recipients! We are very excited to be able to support all these amazing projects! Dr Vince Ham eFellowship: - Julia Bevin, Paekakariki School - Hingangaroa Smith, Te Kura Māori o Porirua - Jacqueline Yoder, Linwood College - Bevan Holloway,...
              • Keynote video presentations
                Keynote video presentations
                We're bringing you the full uLearn17 keynote presentations as they become available via EDtalks. Why not share them with your staff and colleagues, or blog about them and share the messages wider... http://edspace.org.nz/pages/view/28770/keynote-video-presentations  
              Event calendar