Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Lisa Hargreaves
    Your 'go to' Apps in the Primary Classroom
    24 August
    Public discussion Created by Lisa Hargreaves

Hi Everyone

I've just joined the edSpace this week. I'm currently living in Africa and teaching in an International school whilst completing my Masters Degree. I am seeking some ideas from you all regarding the apps you use in the classroom - my Reflective Journal I am writing is about the Effective Use of Digital Technologies in the Primary Classroom and I 'd like to include some suggestions for teachers in their 'app' choice with some reasons why. I will include a table in this post and if you wouldn't mind entering your favourite apps and why. If 'student voice' could be included too I'd much appreciate it. If you agree with an app choice please add onto table and state your reason if different - it might mean inserting another row - I hope this works lets see how it goes.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa

App Name I Agree too Reasons for choice
    Seesaw   Home/School communication is instant and preferred means for communication for parents.

Latest news
    • ACCELERATOR workshops
      ACCELERATOR workshops
      Would you like the opportunity to grow new ideas? And maybe break some rules? ACCELERATOR is for you! This exciting and immersive experience is designed to speed up change in teaching and learning by activating innovative solutions.      ACCELERATOR utilises a...
    • Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Haratua 2019
      Hei Pānui edSpace | mō te marama Haratua 2019
      Tēnā koutou, talofa lava, malo o lelei and welcome back to the latest pānui (round-up) for edSpace, May 2019.  We've got some exciting stories to roll out around CORE's Ten Trends and we are building up to uLearn19 October, 2019 with a series of posts that profile a mixture of...
    • Calling all uLearn19 presenters
      Calling all uLearn19 presenters
      Are you interested in sharing your learning experiences at uLearn19? Extend yourself and try your hand at presenting.  Hold a 60-90 minute workshop, 25 minute taster session, 2 minute digital smackdown or a pop-up maker-space. Why not think about presenting your peer reviewed paper at Kia...
    Event calendar