Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Tessa Gray
    Examples of DDDO in action
    17 December
    Public discussion Created by Tessa Gray

Kia ora koutou, here's some examples (Piktochart infographic) to enjoy viewing over the coming long break. Do you have more to showcase or show off and add to this resource bank? We'd love to see more added below smiley. Simply join this group, Digital Technologies| Hangarau Matihiko Curriculum to contribute.

Kia ora Robin, thanks for your input. I've just clicked on your profile and got even more intrigued about your post. I'd love to know more about how your product can help coding and game design for NZ students. 

Perhaps we could connect and capture something that might be useful for educators interested in VR gaming ideas for digital technologies?

Tess smiley

- By Tessa Gray
      • Tessa Gray
        By Tessa Gray
        Jan 13

Kia ora Robin, thanks for your input. I've just clicked on your profile and got even more intrigued about your post. I'd love to know more about how your product can help coding and game design for NZ students. 

Perhaps we could connect and capture something that might be useful for educators interested in VR gaming ideas for digital technologies?

Tess smiley

• Robin Hughes
          By Robin Hughes
          Dec 18

Blocksmith is like a simplified version of Unity for VR. It is free to use for individuals.

However, learning modules (both in the builder/app and on own subdomain), own subdomain, etc. are included in subscriptions. (subdomain gives own private community that can manage including classes etc.)

We are the New Zealand agent (Your Future Games).

Also, there are some VR games available that fit with international curriculum standards on some topics.

Feel free to contact me for more. 
          YourFutureGames@gmail.com

Latest news
        • edSpace live event: Cultivating Social Connection online
          edSpace live event: Cultivating Social Connection online
          Nothing can replace the physical connection that we all need in the form of face to face. So what can we do in the meantime to cultivate the connection they need and we need? By turning up the volume online on the ways we can possibly socially connect. If you are interested in knowing more, why...
        • Friday 17 updates
          Kia ora koutou, from our bubbles to yours, we hope this sees you well. Everyday looks a little different, as New Zealand continues to find ways to eradicate Covid-19 and plan to work towards a safer, less restrictive country in Level 3.  However your school or kura might look for...
        • edSpace live event: Interactive learning online
          edSpace live event: Interactive learning online
          Heard of Flipgrid? Used Answer Garden, JamBoard or played Kahoot?  These easily accessible online tools are a great way to invite interaction, participation and collaboration from near or far. Want to know more? Come and join us this Thursday, 1pm (9 April), for a special, free live...
        Event calendar