Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Anne-Louise Robertson
    UDL in the CLOUD
    22 March
    Public discussion Created by Anne-Louise Robertson

I was reading through the many tweets from teachers asking for advice about how to transfer their classrooms into an online space.  As well as thinking about how everyone is panicking about the technology and forgetting about the pedagogy, it reminded me of Katie Novak's book "UDL in the Cloud". It's a quick and easy read with some real gems and probably worth pointing a few people towards as they grapple with their planning. 

You can get it as an eBook here (we also have at least one copy in the CORE library.

I was thinking about the same book last week too. smiley  

The 3 UDL Principles are a great place to start our thinking.

What ways are we designing and supporting learner variability online.. starting with our learners at the centre and what we know about them in this context.

Universal Design for Learning Principles

- By Linda
      • Linda
        By Linda
        Mar 23

I was thinking about the same book last week too. smiley  

The 3 UDL Principles are a great place to start our thinking.

What ways are we designing and supporting learner variability online.. starting with our learners at the centre and what we know about them in this context.

Universal Design for Learning Principles

Latest news
      • He waka eke noa
        We're all in this together. Day 2: We know you'll be taking the time to look after yourselves, your whānau and giving yourselves time to settle in. Some of you will also be thinking about exploring ways to make learning achievable for you as kaikao and achievable for your ākonga and...
      • Stay safe, stay connected
        He moana pukepuke e ekengia e te waka. A choppy sea can be navigated. Here's a warm message from Janelle Riki-Waaka via our CORE Facebook page. FB clip 24 March from edSpace on Vimeo. Our offices are temporarily closed, but we remain open for business. We can continue to support...
      • Kia Takatū ā-Matihiko Super Meetups in a region near you
        Kia Takatū ā-Matihiko Super Meetups in a region near you
        Still growing your own or other's knowledge about digital technologies content in the NZC? Then check out these free Huinga Hihiko / Super Meetups hosted by Kia Takatū ā-Matihiko (National Digital Readiness Programme) in a region near you. Feel free to pass these on or ask any questions...
      Event calendar