Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Anne-Louise Robertson
    Curated Blogs & Resources
    31 March
    Public discussion Created by Anne-Louise Robertson

There has been a plethora of blogs written and published over the last few weeks by just about anyone and everyone in education across the world. I have been collecting them as I see them and have tried to read them all, though some times it’s more of a skim-read than a deep read. There are plenty of themes emerging from them. 

I have curated them in my Google Keep but thought it might be useful to make a doc with them all where others can add blogs they think might be useful. As you add, please supply a short summary of any key information or ideas and who you think an appropriate audience might be - teachers, whānau, students (or any mixture of all three). Then we can decide what information we can use and reference as we develop our own resources.

Please note: If the view below is too difficult to navigate, go straight to the Google doc itself. Please note: To view this doc below in its entirety, click on the 100% (in the document itself) and scroll down to Fit.

Several more have popped up on http://www.edblognz.blogspot.com list Anne and the newer entries always go to the top of the list. 

- By Sonya Van Schaijik
      • Sonya Van Schaijik
        By Sonya Van Schaijik
        Apr 4

Several more have popped up on http://www.edblognz.blogspot.com list Anne and the newer entries always go to the top of the list. 

• BernieW
          By BernieW
          Apr 3

Wow, thanks for the collection yes    Lots of distraction here laugh

Impressed you found "Time to raise the gaze" so quickly.

Kia kaha

Bernie

• Kath Delahunty
            By Kath Delahunty
            Apr 3

Thanks Anne - what a fabulous & helpful list!

Yes Kathe - please add more!

So helpful to have a curated list -all in one space :-)

Ngā mihi

• Kathe Tawhiwhirangi-Perry
              By Kathe Tawhiwhirangi-Perry
              Mar 31

Good one Anne yes

It seems we have a similar 'list' though you do have a couple I haven't seen so I'm keen to dive into those and read them.

Appreciate your sharing of these smiley

I'll need to remind myself to get in here and add to your collection.

Ngā mihi

Latest news
            • uLearn 20 is virtual
              uLearn 20 is virtual
              Did you know uLearn20 is virtual this year? For the fist time ever uLearn20 will be delivered online! Now it doesn't matter where you are, everyone can attend uLearn20! Pohewatia te āpōpō | Reimagine tomorrow.    7-8 October 2020  Using an exciting, contemporary...
            • Ten Trends 2020: A retrospective report
              Ten Trends 2020: A retrospective report
              With Ten Trends 2020 released on Friday, we can’t go past this retrospective look at trends from the last 15 years (and the impact they’ve had on education in Aotearoa). Download the document and explore the trends behind the technology, structural, cultural, economic and process...
            • edSpace live event: Cultivating Social Connection online
              edSpace live event: Cultivating Social Connection online
              Nothing can replace the physical connection that we all need in the form of face to face. So what can we do in the meantime to cultivate the connection they need and we need? By turning up the volume online on the ways we can possibly socially connect. If you are interested in knowing more, why...
            Event calendar