Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Tessa Gray
    Six degrees of separation
    9 November
    Public discussion Created by Tessa Gray

Six degrees of separation Mōrena whānau, we have now welcomed nearly 2,500 community members to edSpace and now I'm wondering, how we are all connected here?

We've all heard six degrees of separation (often less for kiwis), so how are we all linked as community members? EG: Do you work together? Have you found and friended other people in edSpace? Or do you have common interests with other members, joined the same group? Or been to uLearn18 recently? It might be that you have one connection with someone you didn't know before now.

You can post your connection stories below. IE: Me > Jeffrey > Maia > Anahera > Mark 

Let's see how we've become a whānau together online. smiley

Image source: Daniel, Wikipedia Commons: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0

Latest news
    • Meri Kirihimete from edSpace
      Meri Kirihimete from edSpace
      Meri Kirihimete me te tau hou koa, see you all again in the new year.
    • edSpace reaches a new milestone
      edSpace reaches a new milestone
      Woohoo over 3,000 members have now joined edSpace (CORE Education's community of practice). Congratulations everyone, you're part of a bigger whānau. This is your place to connect with like-minded colleagues; talk about trends in education and what matters most for you, as teachers...
    • ACCELERATOR workshops
      ACCELERATOR workshops
      Would you like the opportunity to grow new ideas? And maybe break some rules? ACCELERATOR is for you! This exciting and immersive experience is designed to speed up change in teaching and learning by activating innovative solutions.      ACCELERATOR utilises a...
    Event calendar